Thursday, 25 August 2016

Two Imo state poly students burnt to death in their hostel (graphic)

 
 
Fire outbreak caused by an upsurge in electricity has sent two students of the Imo state polytechnic, Umuagwo in Owerri, the Imo state capital, to their early graves!.... This happened at Infinity lodge at their school. Their remains have been deposited at the morgue.  May their souls rest in peace, Amen.  Graphic photos below....
 
Read More : http://giftadenenews.com/

Post a Comment


You Read without commenting? How do you even sleep?.. Please drop your opinion, Thanks...
Follow on Instagram @giftadenenews
Twitter @adene_gift
Like our Facebook Page @GiftAdeneNews

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not written by the owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comment made by readers.