1. It is a creative Online Contest.
2. It aims at discovering, grooming and developing models of talent, prestige and intellect.
3. Face of LAM 2016 theme is "CREATIVITY IS ART" showcasing the talent of African models.
4. Applicants don't need to be physically present to participate.
5. No height or size constraint, restriction or barrier.
6. You don't have to be a professional to participate.
7. No physical or face-to-face auditions.
8. Catwalk is not a prerequisite to participate.
9. All applicants benefit by featuring in LaVille Afrique Magazine 3rd Edition.
10. Face of LAM will feature 3winners, 3titles and 3crowns.
11. All applicants will undergo a month free intensive modelling training courtesy Amsteph Modelling Academy.
12. The winner will have a free photo session courtesy IbehJasper Studios.
13. The 1st Runner-Up (Miss Tourism) will be signed under LOC Models Management and will receive designer wears courtesy Line of Culture (LOC)
14. The winner will receive a gift bag courtesy Weckx Designs Int'l.
15. The winner (Face of LAM Africa) will represent a state in the next edition of Queen of Unity beauty pageant.
REGISTRATION IS ON...
Meet our partners:
Line Of Culture, Ibehjasper Studios, Weckx Designs Intl, The Intellects World Organisation, Embrace the Pains of a Child, Queen Sandra Ikeagwu (Miss Little Face Lagos Tourism, 2016), Reportnaija (www.reportnaija.com), Agbosblog, Smash9ja Ent, Afritunes, Pageant TV Africa, ModelsSphere, Afrik Glamour Magazine, Supreme TV, Queen of Unity Nigeria, Duchess Makeover, Wadup Africa, Lovable Vibes TV, MadeInKrockCity, Bokisonthrone News, JustPromoters, 360Backstage, Giftadene News, MMMY Music,
For inquiries, participation, sponsorship or partnership
Official Facebook Page: Face of LAM
Read More : http://giftadenenews.com/