Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Shop burns to ashes in UNIBEN! Owners faint in shock...


This is sad!.. Mandilicious Mandy boutique in UNIBEN got caught by fire this morning and all goods in the shop were destroyed and burnt to ashes!.. The owner of the shop reportedly tried to run into a moving bus along the express road but was stopped. He and his wife later fainted due to shock and were rushed to UNIBEN health center!.... The cause of the fire is unknown as at time of writing this report.. I pray God help them... More photos after the cut...



Read More : http://giftadenenews.com/



Post a Comment


You Read without commenting? How do you even sleep?.. Please drop your opinion, Thanks...
Follow on Instagram @giftadenenews
Twitter @adene_gift
Like our Facebook Page @GiftAdeneNews

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not written by the owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comment made by readers.