The truth is that MMM is setup in such a way that the guys at the top can channel and transfer huge funds probably going into hundreds of millions of naira out of the system and leave the low-level members to pay for it. This is primarily what has happened; you don’t see top Guiders complaining? Why? They have made their huge profits from gaming gullible people at the bottom of the pyramid.
- 2. It is a Mutual Help Community
you, you entered a Ponzi scheme not a mutual help community.
- 3. Authorities in Different Countries are Against MMM Because it Threatens Commercial Banks
- 4. MMM is Not an Investment, It is Charity
- 5. Mavrodi Cares So Much About the World and Created MMM to Help the Poor
- 6. You are Helping to Positively Change the World by Joining and Promoting MMM
- 7.Those that are Asking You Not to Join MMM are Jealous of Mavrodians
- 8. Mavros keep Growing and are Actually Worth Much
- 9. Nobody is Controlling the System, It is self-sustaining
- 10. Those that Warn You Against MMM Do Not Want to Be Rich
Good things rarely come easy, I am sure you are in the process of learning this by now. You can drop a comment to react to any or all of these 10 points
Written by Abdulkabir Olatunji, the Head of Strategy at Jarus & JAN Internet Group and an Associate Member of the Nigerian Institute of Management (AMNIM). His interests include writing, blogging, all-things-tech and analysis of current affairs and sports. You can follow him on LinkedIn and on Twitter @maclatunji